BeNeLux Chamber of Commerce
Benefits for Members
- Strong partnership with the National Chamber of Entrepreneurs "Atameken" (B2B opportunities).
- Support of existing economic missions or organization of missions from scratch, if necessary.
- Educational online courses on various topics.
- Numerous opportunities for building business contacts.
- Promoting interests with ministries and national companies.
- Access to attractive investment and financial instruments.
- Partnership with exhibition companies / centers and hotels (discounts, benefits, etc.).
Committees (members may have representatives) on specific topics are held quarterly:
- mining industry;
- infrastructure and logistics;
- renewable energy;
- health, safety and environment.
The offices of the Chamber in Nur-Sultan are at your service:
- conference rooms;
- video communication services;
- B2B meetings.
Mission of the Chamber
Act as a progressive platform for businesses and their needs, and contribute to the economic well-being of companies.
Support and provision of information for the start and development of trade or investment activities in Kazakhstan and the Benelux countries (Belgium, the Netherlands, Luxembourg).
We offer a year-round program of events ranging from larger keynote lectures to roundtables, company visits and business networking events.
As a member, you will have the opportunity to share your company's news in our community. We will be happy to publish your events, achievements, research papers on our website and communicate about it through our social media channels.
Opportunity to visit factories/companies/Enterprises of our Partners-Members of the Chamber.
Be a speaker at our content-driven events to share your/your company knowledge. Let our community learn from you.
Ability to provide services
Full support of investment projects, trade and economic contracts.
1. Full legal support of investment projects, trade and economic contracts;
2. Legal advice and practical assistance in the field of project finance, trade finance and international banking;
3. Legal assessment of the situation of the participant's foreign economic activity, in-depth consultations, assessment of legal risks.
Possibility of translation of business documents with our Translation Partners.